3245RBYN00022AAA-0R1 Westlock Controls 3200 Series. Zytel Resin Enclosure. Black / Yellow Beacon Indicator. Namur Shaft, 2 x M20 Conduit Entries. 2 x V3 mechanical micro switches Single Pole Double Throw (silver plated contacts), pre-wired to 8 point numbered Terminal Strip. Unit for a Non Hazardous (Safe Area) Application only. IP66/67/68.
- 32 = 3200 Series = Non Hazardous Area
- 4 = Westlock’s Standard Beacon: 90degree 1/4 turn
- 5 = V3 Mechanical Micro Switches (silver plated contacts)
- R = Resin Enclosure
- BY = Black/Yellow Beacon colour – English Language
- N = Namur Shaft
- 000 = No Special Features
- 2 = 2x Switches
- 2 = 2x Conduits
- AAA = Standard Build (M20 Conduits with V3 Mirco Switches (TOP / BOTTOM)
- 0R1 = Non Hazardous (Safe Area) Application only
Westlocks weatherproof design makes this unit the ideal choice when hazardous area certification is not required. Ingress Protection rated to IP66, IP67 and IP68 and fitted with a robust visual beacon, the resin enclosure allows for lightweight installation with a broad operating temperature range. In addition the touch set cams are hand adjustable and spring set, so on site installation and calibration becomes much easier and quicker, saving you both time and money.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Don’t worry, why not drop us a line or give us a quick phone call and we will be happy to help with any of your Switchbox requirements.