316SB-STN-020-AAA Westlock Controls Silver Bullet Series. Single Pole Double Throw. Tungsten Connection: 1/2″ NPT, Lead: 20ft Cable Jacket: PVC. Also included in the pack are 2x jam nuts plus the Westlock standard trigger bolt (3/8-16X.750 (N-POLE FACING OUT (with 3/4″ Length Thread – Maximum Sensing Distance 0.1 inch, 316 Stainless Steel). Certification: Atex Exd IIC / IECEx Exd IIC / NEC500 I,1,B,C&D.
- 316 = 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- SB = Silver Bullet (Standard Temp (standard trigger bolt)
- S = Single Pole Double Throw
- N = 1/2″ NPT Conduit Connection (F)
- 020 = 20FT Cable (6 meters)
- AAA = Atex Exd IIC / IECEx Exd IIC / NEC500
Silver Bullets by Westlock are hermetically sealed linear position switches. However, being certified explosion proof to several worldwide standards these are perfect for arduous industrial applications and environmental exposure. Highly resistant to shock, vibration stresses and chemicals these units are ideal substitutions when a standard switchbox fitting proves to costly or impractical to install.
- Looking for a shorter cable length than 20ft? (maybe 4ft?) that’s easy… simply trim the PVC fitted cable down at point of installation
- Looking for a longer cable length than 20ft? (maybe 40ft? or maybe even 100ft!!) then please contact our Sales Team directly on +44 (0)1246 387512